Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Jokiniemen päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the meeting room, lecture room, assembly hall, gym.
Text edited by: Vantaa city