Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Hevoshaan päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 2 consecutive steps.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The customer service point has 2 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the same floor as the entrance.
Text edited by: Vantaa city