Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Havukallion päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long.
- The customer service point has 2 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door is heavy. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on floor 0. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
Text edited by: Vantaa city