Haaga Health Station
- Service location
Haaga Health Station serves residents of the districts of Etelä-Haaga, Pohjois-Haaga, Kivihaka and Lassila.
Please contact your local health station if you have a have a health concern, experience sudden symptoms or need support for the treatment of a long-term illness.
Haaga Health Station employs nurses and doctors, among other professionals.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides.
- The route has a ramp over 6 m long without an intermediate landing, with handrails on one side.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The customer service point is on the same floor as the entrance.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point are hard to perceive.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has a fixed induction loop.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.