Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Immigration Service

Residence permit application for visiting consultant or instructor

  • Permit or other obligation
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

Apply for a residence permit with this application if you work as a visiting consultant or instructor. You must have a signed employment contract or binding job offer. Your employment may last a maximum of one year.

To whom and on what terms

A fee is charged for the service.

Period of validity

The permit is valid for a fixed time.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Immigration Service
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Immigration Service
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish, English
Text edited by: Finnish Immigration Service
Updated: 5/8/2020