Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Education Division, Helsinki

Research permits, Education Sector

  • Service
  • Helsinki
  • Public service

A research permit is required for a study that involves the Education Sector.

Basic information

The service is provided byCity of Helsinki
Responsible for the serviceEducation Division, Helsinki
Area Helsinki
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish
Text edited by: Education Division, Helsinki
Updated: 24/5/2022