Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service City of Helsinki

Research permits, Education Sector

  • Service
  • Helsinki
  • Public service

A research permit is required for a study that involves the Education Sector.

Basic information

The service is provided byCity of Helsinki
Responsible for the serviceCity of Helsinki
Area Helsinki
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish
Text edited by: City of Helsinki
Updated: 11/29/2021