Mobility notification for persons with ICT residence permit
- Public service
Use this form to submit a mobility notification with regard to an intra-corporate transfer (ICT) of a person to Finland when you are a representative of the host entity or the employer. The employee does not submit a mobility notification himself or herself, but the host entity in Finland submits the mobility notification to the Finnish Immigration Service.
• has an ICT residence permit issued by another EU Member State, or is applying for an ICT residence permit in another EU Member State;
• meets the conditions for mobility; and
• is transferred to Finland to work for a period of up to 90 days in any 180-day period.
The notification can be submitted:
• when the employee is applying for an ICT residence permit in another EU Member State, if the mobility to Finland has already been planned at the moment of applying; or
• after the employee has been granted entry into another EU Member State and the mobility to Finland is known.
To whom and on what terms
The service is free of charge.