Go directly to contents.


  • Service
  • Helsinki
  • Public service

Litter, items, and waste left in public areas can be reported to the City environment divisions's customer service.

In cases where the occupant of the area, citizens can contact the Environment services Evironmental protection unit, where the occupant can figure out to whom the littered area belongs.

The Evironmental protection unit can order the person responsible for the littering to cle ...

Do the following

The service is provided by

City of Helsinki

Responsible for the service

Urban Environment Division, City of Helsinki
Text edited by: Urban Environment Division, City of Helsinki
Updated: 17/9/2023