Go directly to contents.

Export certifications for animals

  • Service
  • Helsinki
  • Public service

If you travel to a country outside the EU with your pet, you may need a health certificate granted by an official veterinarian for your animal for its entry into the country. Different countries have different import requirements for animals, such as certain vaccinations, parasite medications or antigen tests. Their purpose is to prevent animal diseases and diseases transmitted from animals to peo ...

Do the following

Book an appointment for an animal's export examination - Ask about export examination by email:

The service is provided by

City of Helsinki

Responsible for the service

City of Helsinki, Urban Environment Division
Text edited by: City of Helsinki, Urban Environment Division
Updated: 29/11/2023