Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Centre for Pensions

Online A1 application service

  • E-services

If you work abroad, you must apply for an A1 certificate from the Finnish Centre for Pensions to attest that you are covered by Finnish social security.

Apply for the certificate from our eServices. To use the eServices of the Finnish Centre for Pensions, you must identify yourself. Acting on behalf of a company requires authorization. Make the authorization in the section e-authorization in the ...

Use the e-service

Authentication is required to use this e-services.


Text edited by: Finnish Centre for Pensions
Updated: 7/12/2023