Education and training guidance
- Nationwide except the Åland Islands
- Public service
The service will help you when you need advice and guidance in putting your training and employment plan into practice. It is easier to act and make decisions on how to develop your own skills when you have sufficient and correct information about
- applying for education
- the contents of study programmes
- the options for funding studies
- professions and employment
Training advisers will examine and evaluate with you different education and training options, regardless of where you live in Finland or whether you are planning to study full-time or part-time.
Would it be possible for me to study full-time?
- If you go back to study as an adult learner, you have to carefully consider issues related to funding your education. Although training advisers do not make funding decisions, they will explain to you different benefits that are best suited for you or the requirements for receiving the benefits.
What education or training do I need to acquire or improve my professional skills?
- Once you know what kind of work you would want to do, an expert in education and training options and labour market-oriented professions will help you determine the study programme that is best suited for you taking into account you work experience and previous studies.
Guidance work makes use of public information and search services. Advisers will also help you navigate to the right pages to obtain the exact information you need.
Do the following
Choose the way that suits you best to ask for advice and guidance.
To whom and on what terms
The service is free of charge.