- Public service
VATT produces applied economics research and analyses to support decision-making. In its research, VATT focuses on themes concerning the public economy and assesses the goals, implementation and effectiveness of economic policy through research.
VATT's research focuses on five themes:
- Local public finance and provision of public services
- Social security, taxation and inequality
- Labour markets and education
- Energy, climate and environmental policy
- Business taxation and regulation
Do the following
More detailed information on ongoing research into a specific theme and on the most recent publications are available on the page of each research theme.
To whom and on what terms
The service is free of charge.