Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service KEHA Centre

Compensation for arranging rehabilitative work

  • Service
  • Nationwide except the Åland Islands
  • Public service

A municipality is entitled to state compensation for arranging rehabilitative work for each customer participating in rehabilitative work. A municipality responsible for for arranging rehabilitative work may apply for reimbursement from the Development and Administrative Services Centre, KEHA Centre.

Do the following

To apply for compensation, please use the form “Application/statement for paying compensation to a municipality for rehabilitative work”. Also, complete the breakdown of persons participated in rehabilitative work during the accounting period.

Submit the compensation application form and its appendices online as an attachment to the general online form of the ELY Centre or by post to a payment unit location of the KEHA Centre.

Enquiries about the compensation application can be emailed to: maksatukset.keha (at)

To whom and on what terms

The compensation is paid on the basis of the activation plan for the days on which the customer has already participated in rehabilitative work, for a maximum of four days a week. More detailed conditions and criteria for paying compensation are provided in the application form.

The service is free of charge.

Basic information

The service is provided byDevelopment and Administration centre for ELY Centres and TE Offices
Other responsible organisationsCentre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment, TE Office
Responsible for the serviceDevelopment and Administration centre for ELY Centres and TE Offices
Area Whole Finland (except Åland)
Available languagesSwedish, Finnish
Text edited by: KEHA Centre
Updated: 7/2/2021