Communications Strategy and Brand
- Public service
The municipality of Sipoo Communications Strategy is a part of the municipal strategy. It states the following on communication and participation:
- We communicate in a timely and open manner in Finnish and Swedish.
- We work transparently. We are a good and reliable partner for cooperation.
- It is easy to receive information, participate and influence in Sipoo.
- We develop our services actively in cooperation with the inhabitants and our other clients. The municipality provides several channels for participation, and it is also possible to influence matters directly in many ways. We publish municipal plans and proposals at a stage where the inhabitants have an opportunity to influence them and state their opinion. We communicate clearly and inform the clients how the issues are going to affect them. We use down-to-earth language and understandable words.
- All employees play a role in both internal and external communication and interaction. We use different channels to communicate with our clients. The choice of channel is done according to which channels are appropriate for the purpose in question, and which channels the clients frequent and can be reached at. We focus our communication so that it relates to the residents’ family situation, interests or place of domicile.
- The amount of marketing-related communication is increased to make the municipality more attractive for prospective new residents, companies and tourists and to make our services more well-known. All our communication is done using Sipoo’s own visual image, which makes it easier for our customers to recognize our announcements and services as municipal communication.
The Sipoo Brand Manual
The Sipoo Brand Manual is a guide to Sipoo’s image in print, sound and overall appearance. The brand manual includes instructions on use of for example the municipal logo, coat of arms, slogan, design patterns, and the municipal mascot Sibbe the Wolf.
Do the following
For more information about the municipal brand, please read the Sipoo brand manual.