The entrepreneur’s livelihood, services
Filter service list
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceSickness
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceUnemployed
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and EmploymentServiceNationwidePublic serviceSOLVIT is a free-of-charge online service for citizens and businesses for solving transnational problems related to the enforcement of EU legislation.
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceWhen you need help and support in starting a company, and during your first years in business, the experts at VASEK and the Vaasa Region Enterprise AgService channels: