Permits and obligations
Filter permit list
- Finnish CustomsPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe customs declaration can be completed by adding an entry of data in the company's records and by submitting a complementary notice afterwards.
- Finnish CustomsPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceA company can clear goods through the customs office where it is established, even if the goods are located in another EU member state.
- Finnish Food AuthorityPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceFood supply chain data means information that a primary production operator must send to the slaughterhouse from the primary production premises.Service channels:
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceA person who performs security stewarding duties is required to have a valid security steward identity card.
- Energy AuthorityPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceNatural gas network operators must submit a plan for preparing for disruptions to the Energy Authority.Service channels:
- Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)Permit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceArticles of precious metals available and meant to be sold on the Finnish market must contain responsibility and fineness marks issued by Tukes.
- City of KalajokiPermit or other obligation5 municipalitiesPublic serviceRegistration as a by-product establishment
- Energy AuthorityPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceApplying for a project permit for a high-voltage power cord.
- City of KalajokiPermit or other obligation5 municipalitiesPublic serviceAuthorization for by-product samples and exhibition of objects
- Energy AuthorityPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceAn installation covered by the emissions trading scheme needs an emissions permit to allow it to release carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.Service channels: