Well-being at work, services
Filter service list
- The Centre for Occupational Safety
Information package on cooperation in occupational safety and healthThe Centre for Occupational SafetyServiceNationwidePublic serviceInformation on organisation and implementation of cooperation in occupational safety and health, and on the duties of the personnel responsible for the cooperation.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA subsidy may be granted if a person’s disability or illness affects their capability to find employment or to keep a job.
- The National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL)ServiceNationwidePublic serviceWorkplace drug testing is conducted to determine any intoxicants present in the person’s body at the time of sampling or before it.
- The Centre for Occupational SafetyServiceNationwidePublic serviceTyöturvallisuuskortti® (Occupational Safety Card) training is a uniform national procedure for orientation in the occupational safety matters at a common work place.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceRecruitment training is a good option if you cannot find competent employees and in your field of business skilled personnel will not be graduating soon.Service channels:
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceTargeted training is basic or supplementary vocational training tailored to the needs of your employees.
- Regional State Administrative Agency
Cost compensation for the specialisation studies of social welfare professionals at universitiesRegional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceGovernment compensation for the costs of specialisation studies of social welfare professionals at universities.Service channels:
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe coaching service is designed to promote corporate responsibility for employees’ future.