Employer’s responsibilities, services
Filter service list
- Regional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe aim of the occupational safety and health inspection is to ensure that work in Finland is healthy, safe and fair.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you go abroad to work, apply for coverage under Finnish social security from the Finnish Centre for Pensions.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIn certain situations, the Finnish Centre for Pensions can exempt a foreign employer from the obligation to take out pension insurance in Finland.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceBy supervising employers, we make sure that private sector employers take out pension insurance for their employees.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe Occupational Safety and Health Division of the AVI for Southwest Finland provides guidance on Finnish legislation related to posting workers.
- The National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL)ServiceNationwidePublic serviceWorkplace drug testing is conducted to determine any intoxicants present in the person’s body at the time of sampling or before it.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe company posting workers to Finland must notify the occupational safety and health authority before starting work.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceEmployers must notify the occupational safety and health authority of any emergency work they have commissioned without delay.
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceAll employees are entitled to occupational health care.
- Finnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can order extracts and certificates from the registers maintained by PRH. All products can be delivered by post. Some can be bought online.