Go directly to contents.

Help in choosing a career and changing careers

Both TE Offices and private service providers help you in choosing a profession and considering a career change. During an employment relationship, you can complete studies on a study leave or a job alternation leave.

What services can I get?

See related services and service channels.
Text edited by: editorial team
Updated: 7/19/2019