The Pedagogy - museum
- Service location
The pedagogy was built in 1696 and is known as the oldest non profane building in city settings in Finland. The room southwards was used as a meeting room for priests, and the one northwards for teaching and the space for the teacher.
The building has been used by K.H.Renlunds museum since 1909.
The Pedagogy is the site for the Kokkola 400 years exhibition.