Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service City of Kalajoki

Permit for by-product samples and exhibits

  • Permit or other obligation
  • 5 municipalities
  • Public service

The use of certain types of samples and exhibits requires a permit issued by the municipal veterinarian. A permit is required if the sample or exhibit is an animal by-product, which involves a serious health risk (Category 1 by-product).

Do the following

Apply for the permit by submitting a free-form, written application to the municipal veterinarian.

Information on all service channels is not available in your chosen language. Change the language of the site to receive information on service channels in other languages.

To whom and on what terms

The municipal veterinarian must be notified of any changes in the operation and of the termination of the operation.

If the entrepreneur has established itself in another country in the European Economic Area and temporarily offers services in Finland, the same permits are required as from entrepreneurs established in Finland.


The permit must be applied for before the launch of operations.

Period of validity

The permit is valid until further notice.

The service is provided by

City of Kalajoki

Responsible for the service

City of Kalajoki
Text edited by: City of Kalajoki
Updated: 14/9/2023