Natural gas network permit
- Permit or other obligation
- Nationwide except the Åland Islands
- Public service
Natural gas network operations may only be carried out in a natural gas network located in Finland with a licence issued by the Energy Authority (natural gas network permit). However, natural gas network operations in which the natural gas network only manages the supply of natural gas within a property or a similar property group are not subject to a permit. A natural gas network permit cannot be ...
Do the following
- Fill in the application form for the natural gas network permit and its appendices electronically.
- Print the application form and sign it manually. If you are applying for a natural gas network permit in a distribution network, also print insurance attachments and sign them manually.
- Attach the reports and attachments mentioned in the form to the application.
- Send the application and its appendices primarily by e-mail to the registry of the Energy Authority. You can also post the application and its attachments to the Energy Authority.