Go directly to contents.

Notify about one-off electrical work

  • E-services

A person who builds, repairs or maintains electrical installations, or repairs and maintains electrical appliances must be professionally qualified, and Tukes must be notified before any such operations begin. You can also notify of a single installation. It can be made either by a natural person, who has sufficient electrical qualifications, or a company, which employs a person with sufficient el ...

Use the e-service

Authentication is required to use this e-services.

Service hours

Open 24 hours a day.


Text edited by: Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)
Updated: 7/12/2021