Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Kela


  • E-services

By logging in to MyKanta, you can view social welfare and health care information recorded about you. The information will be recorded by both public and private service providers.

You can use MyKanta on behalf of an underage dependent. It is also possible to act on behalf of an adult provided they have given you the authorisation in authorisations.

Log in to MyKanta at us ...

Use the e-service

Authentication is required to use this e-services.

Contact information

User support


Text edited by: Kela
Updated: 6/10/2023