Consumer Advisory Service (for businesses)
- Public service
The Consumer Advisory Service helps with big and small problems concerning consumer rights between consumers and businesses. We offer clear rules and help to find solutions to disputes.
Businesses may contact The Consumer Advisory Service regarding any disputes they may have with consumers concerning individual products or services. The Consumer Advisory Service will indicate, among other things, ...
Do the following
To resolve your issue as quickly and effortlessly as possible, please proceed as follows:
- First look for an answer on the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority’s website, which has plenty of information on consumer rights.
2. If your complaint to the company is unsuccessful, contact The Consumer Advisory Services at a Local Register Office. The Consumer Advisory Service provides free guidance and mediation in disputes. Consumer Advisory Service gives guidance in Finnish and Swedish. Therefore persons wishing to consult an advisor in some other language must get an interpreter at their own expense.
The quickest way to contact an advisor is by telephone. The consumer advisors may also be contacted electronically with the online contact form.
To whom and on what terms
Matters not handled by consumer advisors
- Disputes related to transactions between private individuals
- Disputes between businesses
- Disputes between housing companies and residents
- Transactions related to financial instruments and shares
- Matters related to state or municipal services.