Go directly to contents.

Certificate of completion of the civilian service

How can I get this service?

See e-services, phone services and service locations related to this service.
Responsible for the service: Centre for Non-Military Service
Area: nationwide
Service available in: Finnish, Swedish

When you are discharged, the service position notes on your civilian service certificate (the yellow card) the period of civilian service. After the service, you can request a written proof of completion of the civilian service from the Civilian Service Centre, if necessary. Where necessary, the period of the civilian service is specified on the certificate.

Do the following

Send a written request by mail or by e-mail to the registry of the Civilian Service Centre or contact the Civilian Service Centre by phone and request a certificate of completion of the civilian service.

To whom and on what terms

The Civilian Service Centre can issue a certificate of completion of the civilian service if your information is stored in the electronic civilian service register. The Civilian Service Centre will process the certificate requests as urgent.

The service is free of charge.

The service is provided by: 
Centre for Non-Military Service