Permits and obligations
Filter permit list
- PoliisiPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceKeeping non-money prize machines available is subject to a licence.Service channels:
- The Finnish Transport and Communications Agency TraficomPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceObstacle permit is required for setting up a facility, building, structure or sign that may constitute a hazard to air traffic.Service channels:
- ELY Centre
Notification of activities that may impair environmental values of Natura 2000 network areaELY CentrePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe competent authority must be notified of any measures that may impair environmental values of an area belonging to the Natura 2000 network.
- Digital and Population Data Services Agency
Applying for a revocation of the right to officiate weddingsDigital and Population Data Services AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceA registered religious community or officiator can apply for a revocation of a granted right to officiate weddings.Service channels:
- The Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom
Licences, certificates and identifiers in radio communicationThe Finnish Transport and Communications Agency TraficomPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe possession and use of a radio transmitter are always subject to a radio licence, unless the device is specifically exempted from licensing.
- Finnish CustomsPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceA company can request for a tax relief if Customs has levied the value-added tax or excise tax in connection to a customs clearance or fairway dues.Service channels:
- Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)Permit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceArticles of precious metals available and meant to be sold on the Finnish market must contain responsibility and fineness marks issued by Tukes.
- City of KalajokiPermit or other obligation5 municipalitiesPublic serviceAuthorization for by-product samples and exhibition of objects
- Regional State Administrative Agency
Starting activities that have been granted an environmental permitRegional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceWhen can I start activities that have been granted an environmental permit by the Regional State Administrative Agency?
- Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)Permit or other obligationNationwidePublic servicePanning for gold in state-owned land must be authorised by the mining authority.