Environmental responsibilities and obligations, services
Filter service list
- ELY CentrePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceMonitoring of the state of environment, emissions and impacts related to activities that require an environmental permit and the water economy project
- Lounais-Suomen Jätehuolto OyService17 municipalitiesPublic serviceHousehold waste management, waste reception services and advice on waste in south-west Finland
- ELY CentrePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceOperators must notify the ELY Centre of exceptional situations in activities that require an environmental permit or registration.
- City of EspooServiceEspooPublic serviceWaste collection and management in Espoo is provided by the Helsinki Region Environmental Services Authority. It provides waste collection, waste...Service channels:
- Urban Environment Division, City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceIf you perform activities that might cause contamination of the environment you need to have a environent permission.
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceWaste management in Sipoo is taken care of by Rosk 'n Roll waste management services.
- Regional State Administrative Agency
A statement, objection or an opinion in matters under the Acts on Water and Environmental ProtectionRegional State Administrative AgencyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceHow can I influence a matter that is pending at the Regional State Administrative Agency and what to do if I am informed about a pending application?
- Finnish Environment Institute SYKE
Export notifications for forbidden or severely restricted chemicalsFinnish Environment Institute SYKEPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceWhen exporting chemicals listed in Annex I to the PIC Regulation to a non-EU country, you must submit an export notification.Service channels:
- City of EspooPermit or other obligationEspooPublic serviceTemporary activity causing especially disturbing noise or vibration must be reported to the Environment and Building Control Department.
- Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)ServiceNationwidePublic serviceChemical information service for chemical importers and manufacturers.