Financing to a company during the start-up phase, services
Filter service list
- Business Finland OyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceWe offer funding for research, product development, and many kinds of business development needs, especially for small and medium-sized companies.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- Finnish Food AuthorityServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceYou can apply for support when you start as a farmer for the first time. It facilitates change of generation and encourages new farmers to the sector.
- Finnish Food AuthorityServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceYou can apply for investment aid for reindeer husbandry to boost efficiency, improve quality or help adapting to new circumstances.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceEmployment policy project support is a form of funding through which a TE Office may procure project-based services for their clients.
- KEHA CentreServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe State compensates the seaman’s employer for the seaman’s travel expenses, paid by the employer, between the vessel and the seaman’s home.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe purpose of the appropriation granted by the TE Office is to support hiring unemployed jobseekers to state assignments.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe law or an authority's decision may contain an obligation to lodge a security with the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI).
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceThe municipality of Sipoo provides financial guidance for entrepreneurs and people wishing to start their own business.
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceWhen you need help and support in starting a company, and during your first years in business, the experts at VASEK and the Vaasa Region Enterprise Ag