Grants and subsidies, services
Filter service list
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceBusiness development aid is granted especially for restructuring, expanding and internationalising small and medium-sized enterprises.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceEuropean Regional Development Fund supports development projects that implement sustainable growth and jobs.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe purpose of ESF funding is to support employment and employment opportunities, promote the development of skills and expertise.
- KEHA CentreServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe State compensates the seaman’s employer for the seaman’s travel expenses, paid by the employer, between the vessel and the seaman’s home.Service channels:
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceOperating environment development aid is granted for development projects that promote the development of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA subsidy to reduce the transport costs of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in sparsely populated areas.
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceWhen you need help and support in starting a company, and during your first years in business, the experts at VASEK and the Vaasa Region Enterprise Ag
- Ministry of the InteriorServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe objective of the EU Home Affairs Funds is to promote the Union’s common immigration policy and internal security in Finland.
- Business Finland OyServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceWe offer funding for research, product development, and many kinds of business development needs, especially for small and medium-sized companies.