Divorce or separation, services
Filter service list
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceChildren have the right to receive adequate maintenance from both of their parents. A child supervisor helps parents to negotiate.
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceParents about to separate may ask for mediation in family disputes, also known as divorce mediation, to resolve issues concerning their children.
- Siun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health services
Child welfare officerSiun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health servicesService13 municipalitiesPublic serviceChild welfare officers are responsible for matters related to determining a child's paternity or maternity...Service channels:
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceFamily Counselling Services help parents who are worried about their child’s behaviour, development, moods or social skills.
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceFinancial and debt councelling refers to guidance provided on the different alternatives available for taking care of one’s debts.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic servicePaternity matters, maintenance, custody and meeting agreement matters, adoption matters and drawing up of reports for the court in child custody...Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceUpbringing and family guidance is intended for children under 18 years of age from Helsinki and their families.Service channels:
- City of EspooServiceEspooPublic serviceThe Family Counselling Centres of the City of Espoo offer guidance, counselling and support for children younger than 13 and their parents. If you...
- City of EspooServiceEspooPublic serviceIf you are facing conflicts in your family or relationship, you may turn to family counselling services and ask for family mediation.