Ruoholahti Health Station
- Service location
The health station is your primary source of care for sudden and long-term health concerns, with a multidisciplinary team ready to address your needs.
Please contact your local health station if you have a health concern, experience sudden symptoms or need support for the treatment of a long-term illness.
Ruoholahti Health Station employs nurses and doctors, among other professionals.
The ser ...
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has at least 4 steps with handrails on one side.
- The route has a ramp over 6 m long with an intermediate landing, with handrails on both sides.
- The entrance stands out clearly. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
- The customer service point is on the entrance floor.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.