Responsible for the service City of Helsinki, Education Division
- Service location
This comprehensive school offers tuition for grades 1–6 and is located in Östersundom. Tuition at the school is in Swedish.
- The 3 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is less than 3.6 m.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens with an access control key.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The customer service point has 3 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift that is difficult to perceive; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the same floor as the entrance. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the assembly hall, gym.
Text edited by: City of Helsinki, Education Division