Munkkiniemi Health Station
- Service location
The health station is your primary source of care for sudden and long-term health concerns, with a multidisciplinary team ready to address your needs.
Please contact your local health station if you have a health concern, experience sudden symptoms or need support for the treatment of a long-term illness.
Munkkiniemi Health Station employs nurses and doctors, among other professionals. Service ...
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
- The customer service point is located on floor 2.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has no queue number system. The waiting room has chairs.
- The customer service point has a toilet marked as accessible on floor 2. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.