Malminkartano Health Station
- Service location
The health station is your primary source of care for sudden and long-term health concerns, with a multidisciplinary team ready to address your needs.
Please contact your local health station if you have a health concern, experience sudden symptoms or need support for the treatment of a long-term illness.
Malminkartano Health Station employs nurses and doctors, among other professionals.
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The customer service point is on the same floor as the entrance.
- The customer service point has directions to the different facilities.
- The doors in the customer service point stand out clearly.
- The waiting room of the customer service point has a queue number system and seats.
- The customer service point has a fixed induction loop.
- The customer service point has an accessible toilet on the same floor.