Responsible for the service City of Helsinki, Education Division
Itäkeskus Comprehensive School
- Service location
Located in Itäkeskus, our school includes primary school grades 1–6 and lower secondary school grades 7–9. The teaching language is Finnish.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The customer service point has 3 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens with an access control key. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 0.
Text edited by: City of Helsinki, Education Division