Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Immigration Service

Residence permit application on the basis of research completed in Finland

  • Service
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

Apply for a residence permit on the basis of work with this application if you have come to Finland to do scientific research and you have finished your research. You must have a signed employment contract or a binding job offer.

To whom and on what terms

A fee is charged for the service.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Immigration Service
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Immigration Service
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish, English
Text edited by: Finnish Immigration Service
Updated: 5/8/2020