Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Immigration Service

Residence permit application for Working Holiday

  • Permit or other obligation
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

Apply for a residence permit with this application if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand and you are coming to Finland for a so called Working Holiday. Finland has a reciprocal agreement with Australia and New Zealand. Citizens of other countries cannot be granted a residence permit on these grounds.

To whom and on what terms

A fee is charged for the service.

Period of validity

The permit is valid for a fixed time.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Immigration Service
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Immigration Service
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, English, Swedish
Text edited by: Finnish Immigration Service
Updated: 22/10/2020