Residence permit application for internship (1)
- Permit or other obligation
- Public service
Apply for a residence permit with this application if you are coming to Finland for work or an internship which
– is included in an intergovernmental agreement (for example a Working Holiday for citizens of Australia and New Zealand); or
– is included in an exchange programme run by non-governmental organisations; or
– is voluntary work that lasts for a maximum of 18 months.
This residence permit application form is also meant for you if you are between 18 and 30 years of age and you are coming to Finland for an internship, and
– you are studying the Finnish or Swedish language at a university abroad; or
– you are studying at a university abroad and the internship is in a field matching your studies or your qualifications.
The maximum length of an internship is 12 months or 18 months, depending on the grounds.
To whom and on what terms
A fee is charged for the service.
Period of validity
The permit is valid for a fixed time.