Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Immigration Service

Residence permit application for employment - intra-corporate transfer (Mobile ICT)

  • Permit or other obligation
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

Apply for a residence permit with this application if you are transferred internally (ICT) to Finland within a company or group of companies to work as a manager, specialist or trainee employee. You need to have the competence and education required of the job in question and you have been issued a residence permit on the basis of intra-corporate transfer by another EU country.

To whom and on what terms

A fee is charged for the service.

Period of validity

The permit is valid for a fixed time.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Immigration Service
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Immigration Service
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish, English
Text edited by: Finnish Immigration Service
Updated: 6/2/2020