Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Immigration Service

Request for a certificate from the Finnish Immigration Service

  • Service
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

The Finnish Immigration Service may, on your request, issue a certificate relating to the following matters that concern you:

  • the grounds for and the validity period of your residence permit issued by the Finnish Immigration Service,
  • your refugee status in Finland and
  • the acquisition and loss of Finnish citizenship.

To whom and on what terms

A fee is charged for the service.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Immigration Service
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Immigration Service
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish, English
Text edited by: Finnish Immigration Service
Updated: 6/2/2020