Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Immigration Service

Request for a certificate for getting a place to live for an Ingrian Finn returnee

  • Service
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

Request with this application that the Finnish Immigration Service issues a certificate showing that your residence permit application is pending. You can request this certificate if you are an Ingrian Finn returnee and you need this certificate to be able to get a place to live.

To whom and on what terms

A fee is charged for the service.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Immigration Service
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Immigration Service
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish, English
Text edited by: Finnish Immigration Service
Updated: 12/11/2020