Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Customs

Markings on the export registration certificate of a vehicle

  • Service
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

Please contact Customs if you are importing a vehicle and need to have Customs mark the export registration certificate for importation and exportation. The vehicle’s owner or holder, i.e. the person who imports the vehicle, can apply for the Customs markings.

If you need more information about the temporary importation of an export-registered vehicle, please visit TraFi's website.

Do the following

If Customs is not present at the time of the importation or exportation, please contact a mobile group of Customs by phone.

You can find the contact details of Customs offices in the service descriptions. You can find the contact details of mobile groups from the Customs website, under the page ‘Customs offices with service by appointment only’.

To whom and on what terms

The service is free of charge.

Basic information

The service is provided byFinnish Customs
Responsible for the serviceFinnish Customs
Area Whole Finland
Available languagesFinnish, Swedish
Text edited by: Finnish Customs
Updated: 10/2/2022