Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Vantaa city

Import and export of animals

  • Service
  • Vantaa
  • Public service

Before you bring an animal into Finland or take an animal abroad, please find out what are the requirements for importing and exporting animals.

You can read the information package on the import and export of animals available on the Finnish Food Authority’s website. The embassy of the destination country can also provide you with further information on the requirements.

Basic information

The service is provided byVantaa city
Responsible for the serviceVantaa city
Area Vantaa
Available languageFinnish
Text edited by: Vantaa city
Updated: 30/6/2022