Go directly to contents.

Transfer of explosives documents in the EEA to or from Finland

  • Printable form

When explosives are transferred to or from Finland in the EEA, or if the transfer occurs through Finland, a transfer document from Tukes is required. Tukes can issue the transfer document on a batch-specific basis or for a fixed period of time. In accordance with the Government Decree on Monitoring the Manufacturing and Storage of Explosives (819/2015), the application must include the following i ...


Text edited by: Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)
Updated: 1/11/2021