Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service: The Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom

Application for noise certificate

  • Printable form
Service available in: Finnish

Use this form to apply for an aircraft noise certificate. The certificate can be applied for by any natural or legal person under whose name an aircraft is registered or will be registered, or its representative. A new noise certificate need not be applied for when the aircraft owner changes, provided that the aircraft remains in the same register. In this case the previous noise certificate must follow with the aircraft. Noise certificate for a new aircraft should be applied for at the same time as the certificate of airworthiness (LU3530).