Customer service SipooInfo
- Public service
In SipooInfo service locations, the municipality of Sipoo is at your service. You’re always welcome to visit us!
We are happy to help you in any issues related to Sipoo’s own services, or services of our partner organizations. You can drop by personally or contact us by phone, e-mail or via our chat service.
Our chat is open during customer service hours. Out-of-hours, or when we are very busy, please submit your question and/or your contact request and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
In SipooInfo service locations you can
- pick up forms, maps, guides and brochures
- take a closer look on actual plan proposals on display for public inspection
- deliver your applications to the municipality
- use customer computers free of charge, and print papers
- pay bills sent by the municipality of Sipoo, Sipoon Vesi, Sipoon Energia and Sipoon opisto without service charge
- by a charger for a Chromebook computer in pupil (school) use.
We are also a service point for The Helsinki Regional Transport Authority (HSL). You can check HSL fare prices, timetables and routes at the HSL website.
We also sell NetTicket event tickets. NetTicket event dates and their prices are listed at the NetTicket website.
Do the following
You can drop by personally or contact us by phone, e-mail or via our chat service.