Authorisation to use transit declaration with a reduced dataset
- Permit or other obligation
- Public service
Airlines, shipping companies and railway companies can apply for an authorisation to use a paper-based transit procedure.
Conditions for the authorisation:
- the applicant is an airline, a shipping company or a railway company
- the company is established in the customs territory of the Union
- the company uses the Union transit procedure regularly or a competent customs authority knows that the applicant can meet the requirements of the procedure
- the company has not committed any serious or repeated infringements of customs or tax legislation
The authorisation is issued in Finnish or Swedish.
Do the following
You can find instructions for applying for the authorisation on Customs’ website under “Authorisations”.
To whom and on what terms
The service is free of charge.
The processing time for authorisation applications is 120 days from when they are approved for processing. An application can be approved for processing when it contains all the details needed to make a decision, i.e. the application is fully completed and accompanied with the necessary attachments.