Advice for new businesses
- 7 municipalities
- Public service
Are you thinking of starting a business? You can find information on all aspects of running a business on the Suomi.fi web service. On My Enterprise Finland web service, you can set up a private workspace for yourself for planning your business.
Advice for starting a business is also available on the telephone. Enterprise Finland’s national telephone service provides information on public business and employer services and guidance in e-service use.
If you would like to discuss your plans face to face with an advisor, please contact one of our business experts. We offer individual advisory services, and you can assess together with our expert whether starting a business would be productive and whether your business plan is viable. We will also look at different funding options and your possibilities of accessing a startup grant.
We provide guidance for people considering starting their own business. Our guidance is personal, free-of-charge and absolutely confidential. Our goal is to promote the birth of profitable companies that employ people in the region.
• Our experts take an in-depth look at your business idea during personal assistance sessions. We also find out whether you are eligible for the start-up grant. Special attention is paid to business profitability and funding.
• After this assistance, the future entrepreneur can better assess whether starting a company is practical and profitable.
• Our Business Advisors help future entrepreneurs with various issues such as permit and taxation issues, choosing the right company form and drafting the start-up notice.
• Our customers have access to a vast network of experts and personnel that know the various areas of business concerned.
• We also help with drafting funding and other applications.
Do the following
Book an appointment with a business advisor
To whom and on what terms
The service is free of charge.